Blueberry-Pecan Crisp Recipe
Toasted pecans add a pleasant crunch to this foolproof blueberry crisp. The recipe calls for pie filling and cake mix, saving you extra time in the kitchen.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves, chopped
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Pour pineapple into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Top with pie filling. Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry-Pecan Crisp in Lucky Leaf Make It Quick & Easy recipe contest
Reviews for Blueberry-Pecan Crisp(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review