- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups cubed pound cake (3/4-inch cubes)
- 2-1/2 cups chopped peeled peaches
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, water and lemon peel. Whisk in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into 4-qt. glass serving bowl; top with half of cake cubes, all the peaches, half of remaining pudding mixture, remaining cake cubes and blueberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture to within 1 in. of edge of bowl. Chill for at least 4 hours. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Peach Trifle
Sort By :
"I took this trifle to a party and everyone raved about it. It is delicious and easy to to make."
"I made this recipe when I had more than enough peaches. It is absolutely fabulous. I am going to try it with raspberries when the peaches are out of season. Truly delicious!"