Blueberry-Peach Pound Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in milk. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture. Stir in peaches and blueberries.
- 2. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 300 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry-Peach Pound Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.