Blueberry-Peach Pound Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in milk. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture. Stir in peaches and blueberries.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry-Peach Pound Cake
Sort By :
Like another reviewer said, this recipe speaks summer!!! Super delicious, full of fruit, nice and fluffy cake. The only thing missing? A nice scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream on top!!! Yum!!! I did not use the optional powdered sugar (I totally forgot!) and it was still phenomenal!!
Very good & hard to stop eating! It speaks Summer.
This cake is excellent, but I did add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to it. It might seem like a lot of fruit for not a lot of batter, but add it all - delicious!
this is a very good cake I added a teaspoon of real vanilla and a simple glaze over the top. It also Makes great cupcakes
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Cake Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >