- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with yogurt, beating well after each addition. Fold in blueberries and orange peel.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Leftovers may be frozen. Yield: 8 muffins.
Reviews for Blueberry Peach Muffins(2)
Sort By :
After seeing the reveiw & noticing the changes I decided to make these wonderful mufins with strawberry yogurt & lemon peel. YUM YUM! The yogurt & citrus peel combitnations are endless. These are very moist & extremely tasty muffins. With just the two of us I like the portion size too.
Using what I had on hand, I substituted raspberry yogurt and lemon peel. These muffins were creamy and delicious! Will definitely make again!