Blueberry-Peach Cobbler Recipe
This mouthwatering cobbler combines the delicious taste of low-country South Carolina blueberries with the wonderful peaches from upstate.
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 1. In a bowl, toss blueberries and peaches with lemon juice. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. In a small bowl, mix oats, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until cobbler is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry-Peach Cobbler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC