This mouthwatering cobbler combines the delicious taste of low-country South Carolina blueberries with the wonderful peaches from upstate.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and peaches with lemon juice. Place in a
- greased 8-in. square baking pan. In a small bowl, mix oats, flour
- and brown sugar. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle
- over fruit. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until cobbler is
- bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.