This mouthwatering cobbler combines the delicious taste of low-country South Carolina blueberries with the wonderful peaches from upstate.
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and peaches with lemon juice. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. In a small bowl, mix oats, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until cobbler is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry-Peach Cobbler in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p85
Reviews for Blueberry-Peach Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review