- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and peaches with lemon juice. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. In a small bowl, mix oats, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until cobbler is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry-Peach Cobbler in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p85
Reviews for Blueberry-Peach Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2009
This recipe was very disappointing. If you adapted it to be either JUST blueberry or JUST peach, it would probably be delicious, but the mixture of the two fruits together is not a good combination:(