Blueberry Parfaits Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Whipped cream
- 1. In a bowl, combine sour cream, brown sugar, lemon juice and peel. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, place half of the berries in dessert dishes or parfait glasses; top with half of the sour cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with whipped cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 316 calories, 15g fat (11g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Blueberry Parfaits
"I think next time I'll try using low fat yogurt instead of sour cream to cut down the calories/fat/cholestrol and then maybe my husband will eat it. When he found out it was made with sour cream I think his heart made his taste buds say no way. I loved the taste, though, and so did my 4 and almost 3 year olds. Oh, it was also really good with some added strawberries!"