Blueberry Orange Smoothies Recipe
Start out your mornings with one of these refreshing smoothies using low fat dairy products and blueberries. To complete the meal, serve these with whole grain muffins, bagels or toast. Nella Parker of Hersey, Michigan also likes to serve these smoothies at dinner.
- 2 medium navel oranges
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 1-1/3 cups ice cubes
- Peel and remove the white pith from oranges; separate into sections. Place in a blender; add the yogurt, milk, blueberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Add ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Orange Smoothies in Country Woman January/February 2007, p36
Reviews for Blueberry Orange Smoothies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >