Blueberry Orange Cheesecake
I'm always quick to give my mom credit for this lovely dessert recipe when people compliment me on it. The fruit topping makes each slice so attractive, and you can detect a hint of citrus in the creamy light-texture filling.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 70 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups (32 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, flour and brown sugar;
- stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 2-1/2 in. up the sides of
- a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a blender, cover and process cottage cheese until smooth.