Blueberry Orange Blast Recipe
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup silken firm tofu
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Orange Blast(3)
Sort By :
We try a lot of smoothie recipes for the great way it uses up fruit. My son says this is his favorite. I didn't have any tofu on hand, so I used a small carton of Greek yogurt instead of the vanilla yogurt and tofu. I had to thin with a little more o.j. but the results were really tasty with no added sugar or fat.
I made this without the tofu, and substituted more yogurt, but it was AMAZING! We make smoothies at home a lot, but this one really hit the spot!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >