Blueberry Orange Blast
"I developed this healthful, pretty smoothie after our annual blueberry-picking trip. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants.”
Diane Neibling - Overland Park, Kansas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup silken firm tofu
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 140 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.