Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 packets (1.51 ounces each) instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- BLUEBERRY SYRUP:
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites, egg, milk and sour cream. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancake; cook until the second side is golden brown.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the syrup ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with pancakes. Yield: 14 pancakes (1-1/4 cups syrup).
Reviews for Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes(4)
Sort By :
These were nothing special. They lacked sweetness although I didn't make the syrup.
Love, love, love these pancakes! The blueberry syrup is perfect on top! If you like blueberries, you'll love these pancakes. I have only made these with fresh blueberries.
I love this recipe! I exchanged low fat vanilla yogurt for the sour cream, and the results were great.
Would like to add some type of extract for more flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Pancakes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pancakes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >