Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- In a small saucepan, bring milk to a boil. Stir in oats and salt. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Divide between two serving bowls; top with blueberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Oatmeal(26)
Sort By :
This recipe is simple and delicious, exactly what I need to make a quick breakfast before work. I am on a low-sodium diet, so I omitted the salt and it was great. No more packaged oatmeal for me!
made it this morning with gluten free oats! The blueberries are my favorite part! The little burst of juice and flavor makes it that much better.
I agree that one should be nice and kind and positive, however, when rating a recipe it is necessary to point out the negative aspects as well as the positive.
If you can't be positive, don't say anything at all!
I agree. Be kind and nice. You will then realize that you can go a lot farther with it.
Yes, I do like Oatmeal with or without fruit.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >