Blueberry-Oat Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry-Oat Smoothies
Sort By :
"I make a lot of smoothies and have a similar smoothie that takes 30 minutes to make since you have soak the oats first. This one took me 6 minutes and tasted great! I have some leftover frozen raspberries, cherries and blackberries. I think I'll try those next."