Blueberry-Oat Smoothies Recipe
This is definitely a "Wow, this is different!" smoothie. I had never thought to put oatmeal in a smoothie before, but after soaking, there is no stiffness to the oats at all! If using fresh blueberries, two or three ice cubes may be added to the blender to make a chillier treat.
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry-Oat Smoothies in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p25
Reviews for Blueberry-Oat Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review