Blueberry-Oat Smoothies Recipe
This is definitely a "Wow, this is different!" smoothie. I had never thought to put oatmeal in a smoothie before, but after soaking, there is no stiffness to the oats at all! If using fresh blueberries, two or three ice cubes may be added to the blender to make a chillier treat.
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 219 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Blueberry-Oat Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC