Blueberry Oat Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, combine oats and milk; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir the egg and butter into oat mixture; add to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill well-greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Blueberry Oat Muffins(4)
Sort By :
I made these for snacking on during a gaming convention. They stayed moist and delicious the whole weekend. They were easy to make. I used frozen blueberries and topped the muffins with a sprinkling of raw sugar. I will definitely make them again. This has become my new favorite blueberry muffin recipe.
I made these as written, and just added a dash of Vietnamese cinnamon
This is my all-time favorite muffin recipe... I was heartbroken when I lost it and now am happy to have found it again!!!