Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, mix milk and lemon juice; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside. Add egg and oil to milk mixture. Gently stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 22-24 minutes or a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Blueberry Muffins(18)
Sort By :
So easy and delicious
Easy & quick to make
Good, not too sweet
I just made this muffin, as I have a huge amount of fresh blueberries on hand. Unfortunately, I thought it was just so-so. I did add extra blueberries, since I have so many, and I included a streusel topping since other reviewers said the muffin needed more sugar. And finally, I used muffin/cupcake papers to line the muffin tin and the muffins stuck to the paper. I won't make this again and my search continues for the perfect blueberry muffin.
This is possibly the best muffin recipe I've tried. I baked them about 22-23 min. In my oven.