Blueberry Muffin French Toast Recipe
- 4 day-old jumbo blueberry muffins
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. Trim rounded tops off muffins (save for another use). Cut remaining muffins crosswise into 1/2-in. slices.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, creamer and cinnamon. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Dip both sides of muffin slices in egg mixture. Place in skillet; toast 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. If desired, dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 6 servings.
2 slices: 529 calories, 27g fat (7g saturated fat), 159mg cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Blueberry Muffin French Toast
"I loved this new spin on French toast! The whole family really enjoyed it. I used my homemade muffins instead of store bought. I doubled the recipe bc I had double the amount of jumbo muffins but I had a lot of mix left over so I dipped regular bread slices in it too."