Blueberry Muffin French Toast Recipe
- 4 day-old jumbo blueberry muffins
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. Trim rounded tops off muffins (save for another use). Cut remaining muffins crosswise into 1/2-in. slices.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, creamer and cinnamon. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Dip both sides of muffin slices in egg mixture. Place in skillet; toast 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. If desired, dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 6 servings.
2 slices equals 529 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 563 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Muffin French Toast
"I loved this new spin on French toast! The whole family really enjoyed it. I used my homemade muffins instead of store bought. I doubled the recipe bc I had double the amount of jumbo muffins but I had a lot of mix left over so I dipped regular bread slices in it too."