Blueberry Mango Smoothies Recipe
Tofu lends a shake-like thickness to this fruit-filled smoothie from our Test Kitchen. It's a welcome treat for those on a lactose-free diet.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 small banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 185 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC