- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 small banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Mango Smoothies in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p35
Reviews for Blueberry Mango Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review