Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 slices pound cake
- 4 teaspoons Jeremiah Weed sweet tea vodka
- 1 cup lemon sorbet, softened
- 1 cup blueberry crumble ice cream, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- 1. Brush cake slices with vodka. Spread sorbet over two cake slices. Spread ice cream over remaining cake slices. Sandwich each sorbet topped cake slice with an ice cream topped cake slice.
- 2. Cut sandwiches in half. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ice cream sandwich: 432 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.