- 4 slices pound cake
- 4 teaspoons Jeremiah Weed sweet tea vodka
- 1 cup lemon sorbet, softened
- 1 cup blueberry crumble ice cream, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Brush cake slices with vodka. Spread sorbet over two cake slices. Spread ice cream over remaining cake slices. Sandwich each sorbet topped cake slice with an ice cream topped cake slice.
- Cut sandwiches in half. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p46
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Simple Desserts >
- Simple Quick Recipes >