- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and egg. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between. (Crepes may be made in advance and refrigerated, tightly covered, until needed.)
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cheese, cream, lemon juice and pudding mix until well-blended. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of pudding mixture onto each crepe; roll up. Top with remaining pudding mixture; garnish with blueberry pie filling. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Lemon Crepes
"How much butter is added to the crepes?"
"OMG....this were so good, served them for company and they were a big hit. I did use sugar-free lemon pudding and low-fat cream cheese could not even tell. Will be keeping this recipe in the dessert rotation."