- In a large bowl, combine the crust ingredients together until
- blended. Divide dough in half; press onto the bottom and up the
- sides of greased two 12-in. pizza pans or tart pans with removable
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool. Carefully remove one crust to round platter. Freeze the other
- crust for later use. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- In a large bowl, cream together cheese filling ingredients; spread on
- crust. Spread blueberries and kiwi on top of cheese layer in
- decorative pattern. Refrigerate.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combining all the glaze ingredients;
- bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened;
- cool. Spread over fruit layer; refrigerate until serving time.
- Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 256 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.