Blueberry Ice Cream Tart Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- Place ice cream in a large bowl; gently fold in pie filling. Spread over crust. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Ice Cream Tart(6)
Sort By :
My kids love this and request that I make it every year when our blueberries come in. I just make my own blueberry pie filling and use that instead of canned. Simple!
Really good and so easy to make!
It was really good. My 13 year old daughter made three of these for Fourth of July family celebration and they were a hit. Some hints: put blueberry pie filling in the fridge overnight so it does not melt the ice cream. Place frozen pie in fridge for 30 minutes prior to serving, then briefly at room temp. This will help soften it without melting on the outside. Overall, it was quite a hit!
Easy! My family loved it. Have made it several times!
I have made this recipe several times. It is easy to make and has always gotten good reviews. I will continue to make it. I did decorate the top with a few additional blueberries to add a bit more interest to it.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Ice Cream >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >