Blueberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (15 ounces) blueberries, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in blueberries. Pour into a 11-in. x 7-in. dish; chill until set.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and sour cream; mix well. Spread over the gelatin layer; sprinkle with pecans. Chill several hours or overnight. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Gelatin Salad(3)
Sort By :
sound great, gut can use fresh blueberries or are the can blueberries pie filling
Served this today to 19 women. They loved and requested the recipe!
This has been a family favorite around the holidays since we don't eat cranberry! I use raspberry jello and a can of crushed pineapple with the blueberries! This is amazing and so quick!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Salad >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad with Cream Cheese >
- Make Ahead Desserts >