Blueberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (15 ounces) blueberries, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in blueberries. Pour into a 11-in. x 7-in. dish; chill until set.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and sour cream; mix well. Spread over the gelatin layer; sprinkle with pecans. Chill several hours or overnight. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Gelatin Salad
Sort By :
"I love this recipe. I have been making it for years."
"sound great, gut can use fresh blueberries or are the can blueberries pie filling"
"Served this today to 19 women. They loved and requested the recipe!"
"This has been a family favorite around the holidays since we don't eat cranberry! I use raspberry jello and a can of crushed pineapple with the blueberries! This is amazing and so quick!"