Blueberry Fruit Smoothie Recipe
This yummy smoothie just might take you back to soda-fountain days…but it's a nutritious low-fat alternative to traditional malts, shakes and sodas. —Mary LaJoie, Glenoma, Washington
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup equals 149 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC