Blueberry Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 149 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Smoothie
"I made a few changes & it turned out well. I omitted the ice cream and peaches. I used 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt, about 3/4 C pineapple juice and 1 ripened banana."
"Oh so yummy, to bad its good for you."
"this is sensation."
"Outstanding and delicious. Love those Blueberries and this is great. Thank you"
"Great recipe. I made it with all vanilla yogurt. I also have been adding ground up oatmeal to my smoothies to make it more of a meal. This recipe is also easy to do in the food processor!"
"I have not made this YET but I am going to!"
"It was fun to make but the flavor of vanilla/yogurt was too strong for me. My boyfriend and sister loved it though :)"