Blueberry Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Smoothie(7)
Sort By :
I made a few changes & it turned out well. I omitted the ice cream and peaches. I used 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt, about 3/4 C pineapple juice and 1 ripened banana.
Oh so yummy, to bad its good for you.
this is sensation.
Outstanding and delicious. Love those Blueberries and this is great. Thank you
Great recipe. I made it with all vanilla yogurt. I also have been adding ground up oatmeal to my smoothies to make it more of a meal. This recipe is also easy to do in the food processor!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >