Blueberry Fruit Salad Recipe
In Louisville, Illinois, Ruth Hastings tosses together both fresh and canned fruit to create this quick and colorful salad. A tangy dressing made with instant pudding mix and powdered orange drink provides refreshing flavor.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons orange breakfast drink mix
- 1. Drain pineapple and peaches, reserving juices; set aside. Combine the fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine fruit juices with pudding and drink mixes; mix well. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 20-24 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC