In Louisville, Illinois, Ruth Hastings tosses together both fresh and canned fruit to create this quick and colorful salad. A tangy dressing made with instant pudding mix and powdered orange drink provides refreshing flavor.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons orange breakfast drink mix
- Drain pineapple and peaches, reserving juices; set aside. Combine the fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine fruit juices with pudding and drink mixes; mix well. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p12
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2015
"I like to make this with fresh blueberries and everyone loves it."
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2013
"Wonderful! I make this for my grand kids. They love it and eat lots of this. I make it quiet often. Love it"