In Louisville, Illinois, Ruth Hastings tosses together both fresh and canned fruit to create this quick and colorful salad. A tangy dressing made with instant pudding mix and powdered orange drink provides refreshing flavor.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons orange breakfast drink mix
- Drain pineapple and peaches, reserving juices; set aside. Combine the fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine fruit juices with pudding and drink mixes; mix well. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p12
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2015
"I like to make this with fresh blueberries and everyone loves it."
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2013
"Wonderful! I make this for my grand kids. They love it and eat lots of this. I make it quiet often. Love it"