Blueberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Assorted fresh fruit, graham crackers and/or cookies
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in blueberries. Serve with fruit, crackers and/or cookies. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons (calculated without fruit, crackers and cookies) equals 84 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.