Blueberry Fruit Crisp Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch. Transfer to two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray.
- 2. For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup: 283 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Crisp
"Very easy to make and great flavor when using fresh blueberries. A few extra pecan pieces on the top give a nice toasted taste as well. Outstanding!"
"This is a great recipe for two. I would use 1 1/2 - 2 cups of berries next time. Or maybe 1 cup of berries and a 1/2 cup or so of rhubarb."
"It was very good."
"Re: I found that using the 10 oz. ramekins or custard cups were to large for the amount being used. I will again make the Blueberry Crisp, very good."
"I made this with a 3 berry frozen mix. Very good. Will make again."