Blueberry Fruit Crisp Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch. Transfer to two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray.
- 2. For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup: 283 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Crisp
"Very easy to make and great flavor when using fresh blueberries. A few extra pecan pieces on the top give a nice toasted taste as well. Outstanding!"
"This is a great recipe for two. I would use 1 1/2 - 2 cups of berries next time. Or maybe 1 cup of berries and a 1/2 cup or so of rhubarb."
"It was very good."
"Re: I found that using the 10 oz. ramekins or custard cups were to large for the amount being used. I will again make the Blueberry Crisp, very good."
"I made this with a 3 berry frozen mix. Very good. Will make again."