Blueberry Fruit Cobbler Recipe
- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Place blueberries in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside. In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over berries.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1-1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture. Spread over berry mixture. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Cobbler
Sort By :
"This was a disaster. Too sweet, too runny and soggy. Definitely, followed the directions to the letter. Good thing it wasn,t being served to strangers."
"I wasn't crazy about the crust. Good flavor, but I didn't like the texture."
"I took the advice of others and reduced sugar amounts. I'll reduce a little more next time. Still a bit sweet. But this was delectable!"
"3 cups of sugar to 6 cups of blueberries!!! I'm speachless.............."