Blueberry Fluff Pie Recipe
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- 2. Stir in 3-1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping; fold remaining topping into blueberry mixture. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 302 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Fluff Pie
"This was really good, fast and simple to throw together."
"This pie went together easily and was delicious. A winner when blueberries are in season."