Blueberry Fluff Pie
this light dessert from Shirley Dierolf of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania is a perfect ending to a meal. "The original recipe from Mom called for sliced peaches, which are alos good," she says. "I have used fresh raspberries, too."
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir
- over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is
- smooth. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in 3-1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping;
- fold remaining topping into blueberry mixture. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining blueberries
- and reserved topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 302 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.