Blueberry Fluff Pie Recipe
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- 2. Stir in 3-1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping; fold remaining topping into blueberry mixture. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 302 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Fluff Pie
"This was really good, fast and simple to throw together."
"This pie went together easily and was delicious. A winner when blueberries are in season."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.