- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in 3-1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping; fold remaining topping into blueberry mixture. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Fluff Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p26
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Fluff Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2011
"This was really good, fast and simple to throw together."
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2008
"This pie went together easily and was delicious. A winner when blueberries are in season."