- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in 3-1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping; fold remaining topping into blueberry mixture. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Fluff Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p26
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Fluff Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2011
This was really good, fast and simple to throw together.
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2008
This pie went together easily and was delicious. A winner when blueberries are in season.