The whole family will go bananas when they taste Margie Haen’s fizzy concoction of frozen berries and grape juice. Let’s see those smiling purple lips. —Margie Haen, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 3 to 4 drops neon purple food coloring, optional
- 2 cups sparkling Concord grape juice
- 16 freezer pop molds or 16 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place blueberries, banana and, if desired, food coloring in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add grape juice and process until blended.
- Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup blueberry mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 16 pops.
Originally published as Blueberry Fizz Pops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p13
Reviews for Blueberry Fizz Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review