Blueberry Dessert Recipe
"I was really pleased with the results when I lightened up this layered dessert recipe that's been in our family for year," writes Alta Rodgers from Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar; stir in butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; add the eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust. Bake at 350°for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Spread the pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Dessert in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p9
Reviews for Blueberry Dessert(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2009
I used 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese to give it more cheesecake-like filling. tasted great.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >