Blueberry Delight Recipe
Relates Christine Halandras of Meeker, Colorado, "Prepared angel food cake makes this impressive dessert a breeze to assemble. Plus, it can be put together ahead to there's no last-minute fuss."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and dry pudding mix. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- 2. Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Layer with half of the berries and pudding mixture. Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer with remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- 3. Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC