Relates Christine Halandras of Meeker, Colorado, "Prepared angel food cake makes this impressive dessert a breeze to assemble. Plus, it can be put together ahead to there's no last-minute fuss."
12-14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Beat in milk and dry pudding mix. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of
- whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Layer with half
- of the berries and pudding mixture. Cover with remaining cake cubes.
- Layer with remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish with additional
- berries if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 12-14 servings.