- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and dry pudding mix. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Layer with half of the berries and pudding mixture. Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer with remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Delight
"Excellent easy recipe that gets lots of rave reviews at potlucks! A piece of heaven on earth!"
"Great for a family gathering. I get requests to bring this."
"My son (age 9) made this & the pudding mixture was gluey. Don't know if he mixed too long?"
"THIS WAS AWESOME: U JUST HAVE TO TRY THIS ONE. GREAT FOR FAMILY REUNION'S."
"I made this for summer solstice event but added strawberries for color and some raspberries as garnish. Next time I would use a sponge or pound cake for better flavor however that would affect making it ahead, I don't think the pound cake is as robust as angel. I also used a little bit of lemon zest to the pudding, next time I will add more, again for better flavor. easy recipe to make and looks fantastic. Tastes great as well! Woooot!"
"My father loves blueberries. I made this yesterday for Father's Day and he is still talking about it."
"I add strawberries for the 4th of July and I have also used raspberries."