- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; cut in the butter until crumbly. Set aside. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk. Mix well. Spoon two-thirds of the batter into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Sprinkle with two-thirds of the reserved crumb mixture. Top with blueberries and remaining batter and crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing sides of pan. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Crunch Cake
"This cake is delicious !!! Will definitely make this again ! I didn't have the springform pan so I baked it in a bunt pan for 50 mins ,worked good !"
"This is a fabulous cake I take to share with others and usually have to give the recipe. I do, however, reduce the brown sugar a bit and also the 3/4 to 1/2 c sugar in the cake. Also makes a great breakfast cake this way because it's not too sweet."
"This cake is delicious. Thank you for this great recipe."