Blueberry Crumble Cake
Taste of Home Cooking School
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 9 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, arrange
- frozen rolls in rows of three. Spread pie filling evenly over and
- between rolls. Combine butter, flour, sugar and pecans; sprinkle
- over filling. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Drizzle with cream
- cheese frosting while warm. Yield: 8-10 servings.