—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 9 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, arrange frozen rolls in rows of three. Spread pie filling evenly over and between rolls. Combine butter, flour, sugar and pecans; sprinkle over filling. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while warm. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Fall 2009, p7
Reviews for Blueberry Crumble Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2010