Blueberry Crumb Bars Recipe
Think of this as a blueberry crisp turned into a hand-held treat. Oats and fresh blueberries are combined for a sweet, but no-fuss dish. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) blueberry preserves
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oats and butter until crumbly. Press 3 cups into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the preserves, blueberries and lemon juice. Spread over crust. Stir pecans and cinnamon into remaining crumb mixture. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Bluebery Crumb Bars in Taste of Home Cake Mix RTL 2014 2014, p200
Reviews for Blueberry Crumb Bars(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >