Blueberries and cream are such a fun after-school snack. Make it in the morning so the pops are ready to go when the kids come in the door. —Cindy Reams, Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 28 Easy No-Bake Summer Desserts
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- For sugar syrup, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, coarsely mash blueberries; stir in cream and sugar syrup. Spoon into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. To serve, let pops stand at room temperature 10 minutes before unmolding. Yield: 8 pops.
Originally published as Blueberry Cream Pops in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Reviews for Blueberry Cream Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2016
"One of the best pops recipe I've tried. Great to make if you have a sweet tooth!"
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2016
"Absolutely The BEST!"