- tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold
- into nut mixture. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Invert onto a kitchen towel
- dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream, sugar and vanilla; set
- aside 1/2 cup for garnish. Unroll cake; spread with remaining
- filling. Sprinkle with blueberries. Roll up again. Place seam side
- down on a serving platter. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Dust
- with confectioners' sugar; garnish with blueberries and reserved
- whipped topping. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 233 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.