Blueberry Cream Muffins Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Gradually add sugar. While beating, slowly pour in oil; add vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; add alternately with the sour cream to the egg mixture. Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon into greased muffin tins. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Yield: 24 muffins.
Reviews for Blueberry Cream Muffins(24)
Sort By :
BEST blueberry muffins! the sour cream makes them moist and tender. I usually half this recipe and still make 19 - 20 muffins. This recipe is a keeper!
Delicious. I made these for Christmas morning and everyone raved. My husband ate 5 of them which is a good indicator of how wonderful these muffins are. I did add a bit of sugar to the top before baking because my Mom always did this. I also had to bake them a wee bit longer then the recipe called for but this may be because I was using a stoneware pan. I only made half the recipe and filled my standard muffin cups 2/3 full and was able to get 18 muffins. I have already shared tis recipe with both my daughters.
These muffins came out moist and delicious. I halved the recipe with great results and sprinkled the tops with a mixture of Turbinado sugar with a little lemon zest before cooking.
Super moist and tasty. However, needs to cook a bit longer, as some stayed "goopy" in the middle. Next time I will sprinkle with some kind of streusal or turbano sugar on top.
Made it this morning ... wonderful blueberry muffin recipe. I added a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, mostly because I love cinnamon! This is going into my recipe box! Thanks.