Blueberry Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; stir in eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 257 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Cream Dessert
"This has always been my favorite dessert since I was a little girl. The only thing I do differently is to sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the topping. Makes it look pretty. Sometimes I double the cream cheese layer so I can actually taste it more."
"Very good! Made it for Mothers day and everyone liked it!"
"Made this dessert and brought it to work - it was a HUGE HIT! They still ask about from time to time :) Look forward to making it again!"
"Made this last year for Thanksgiving. It's now become a family favorite!"
"This tastes great, but I used cherry pie filling instead. It was yummy. I think I could use just 1/4 cup sugar with the cream cheese since the pie filling is so sweet and it would be fine."
"This is one of my husband's favorite desserts, plus always a big hit when I make for family gatherings. -Lori in WI"
"Excellent recipe, everyone loved it! I love blueberries anyway they are my favorite fruit"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.