Blueberry Cream Dessert
From Bay City, Texas, Mildred Sherrer sends this layered treat. A no-fuss crust spread with sweetened cream cheese is baked, then topped with convenient pie filling and whipped topping.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and
- butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another
- bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; stir in
- eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with
- cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped
- topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 257 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.